Popular Posts

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hello

I am ready, finally! The journey I am inviting you to join me on will not just be my ride but yours as well. My hope and my need is that we together can become what we should be. The first 50 years were my work years, growing up, getting through school, getting married, raising a family, working, starting a career, getting divorced, moving to another country, getting married again, going to school, starting another career, watching my children get married, and becoming a grandmother. All in the first 50 years. That is why the next 50, the play 50 are going to be so exciting. Join me, Play with me. I plan on figuring out how I can be the best me I can be. Why? Because I said so and because I got here! My plan over the next year is to disect every area of my life and evaulate it to make sure I am the best Me I can be. The next 50 years are my mine.

So if you are brave join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment